Sun, Apr 03|
Soap & Sip - April 3rd
What's more fun than learning the basics of handcrafted soap making and soap design with friends, wine, and music? How about also learning the basics of candle making?!?
Time & Location
Apr 03, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Local Collective, 615 Main St Suite 114, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
About the event
Join us and learn how to make soap and candles in this hands-on workshop. Handcrafted soap is fun to make and it is great to give as a gift, ESPECIALLY if you made and designed it yourself! We will provide everything you need to make one pound of soap and two candles that you can take home, use, or share with family and friends.
- Class Length: 60-90 Minutes
- Step-by-step, instructor-led
- Learn basic soap making
- Add color and learn a basic soap swirl
- Learn basic candle making
- Safety is our first priority and all attendees must wear protective equipment while soaping
This is a fun, creative, judgment-free environment. Step-by-step instruction will be provided. You select your fragrance, color, and additives. Your soap will be as unique as you are.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- All participants must sign a liability waiver: https://forms.gle/ksfA2r6kR5r2gsxv6
- We recommend participants wear long sleeves, pants, and closed-toe shoes.
- Gloves, safety goggles, and an apron will be provided
- If you are feeling sick, contact us ASAP for a refund or reschedule.