Wed, Dec 01|
Communion Neighborhood Cooperative
Soap & Sip - Dec. 1st
What's more fun then learning the basics of handcrafted soap making and soap design with friends, wine, and music? Nothing!
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Communion Neighborhood Cooperative, 514 Lockwood Dr, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
About the event
Join us and learn how to make soap in this hands-on workshop. Handcrafted soap is fun to make and it is great to give as a gift, ESPECIALLY if you made and designed it yourself! We will provide everything you need to make two (2) pounds of soap that you can take home, use, or share with family and friends.
- Class Length: 60-90 Minutes
- Step-by-step, instructor-led
- Learn basic soap making
- Add color and learn a basic soap swirl
- Safety is our first priority and all attendees must wear protective equipment while soaping
This is a fun, creative, judgment-free environment. Step-by-step instruction will be provided. You select your fragrance, color, and additives. Your soap will be as unique as you are.
What you get:
- 2lbs of soap
- Wood soap mold
- Basic soap recipe
- Coupon for future purchases of Lather & Co. products (including DIY soap making refill kits) or other workshops
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- We recommend participants wear long sleeves, pants and closed toe shoes.
- Gloves, safety googles and an apron will be provided
- If you are feeling sick, contact us ASAP for a refund or reschedule.
Communion Neighborhood Cooperative is a laid-back, open, industrial space. No outside food or beverage will be allowed as the venue has a bar that will serve the event. Participants may purchase adult beverages at their own expense.